Monday, June 27, 2011

The flight...

After a short flight from Charlotte NC, we arrived in Newark. What started out as a short layover slowly turned into a longer layover, and a longer layover, to a cancellation until the next morning due to mechanical problems with the plane. We later found out that someone from the previous flight had decided to flush diapers down three of the toilets on the plane!!!

The next morning at 4 a.m. we awoke to catch the shuttle to the airport. We boarded the plane and took flight to Hong Kong. Madilynn and Ramsey handled the flight like champs! I was thinking that they did such a great job and started to wonder if the flight home would go as well and then I realized...there would be no flight home! At least not for a while. This is when reality set in for Rocky and I. We are going to be here for three years, this will be home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment